Copyright © AB Military 2007-2017 Terms & Conditions
Below are our standard terms and conditions effective from
Jan 1st 2017 .
There are changes to our previous terms and conditions
1. All orders for bespoke items are subject to a 50% deposit with order. The Balance payable on delivery.
2. We aim to deliver all orders within 7-14 days though some items may take slightly longer depending on availability.
3. Copyright on images supplied by a customer remains with the customer. AB Military accept no responsibility for copyright infringements caused by customers.
4. All bespoke items will only be created for the customer and not for any third party.
5. All Customer files are retained for at least five years.
6. Returned or represented cheque's will be charged at £20.00 per representation.
7. All goods are subject to availability.
8. Any shortages or non-delivery must be notified to us within 24 hours of
9. Ownership of all goods remain the property of AB Military until all invoices are paid in full.
10. Cheque's for orders will have to be cleared before goods are released.
11. In the event of a dispute which cannot be resolved without recourse to law, the appropriate jurisdiction will be that of England & Wales.
12. We understand and will exercise our statutory right to claim interest and compensation for debt recovery costs under the late payment legislation if we are not paid according to our credit terms. Interest of 3% above Barclays Bank base rate and third party collection costs are payable on defaulting accounts.
13. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and will be charged in Pounds Sterling.
14.All prices include VAT
If you have any queries please .